Ethics do matter!
Love matters! Real love, not plastic love!
Making war is not making love!
Here they are: PART 1 (of two)
The Universal Laws and Conditions of Third Dimension Living
written by Anonymous Posted Thu, 21-May-1998 22:56:35 GMT
“The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of understanding.”
1. The Law of Abundance. (sometimes referred to as the Law of Opulence or Success.) By
creating visualizations of abundance in our lives we draw this energy of success into our
reality. Success or abundance does not only apply to money. There is success in
communication, spirituality, relationships and so on. When creating the abundance of
financial gain remember to be IN this world, but not OF this world. We are not the sum total of our possessions.
2. The Law of Action. No matter what we feel or know, no matter what our potential gifts ortalents, only action brings them to life. Those of us who think we understand concepts, suchas commitment, courage, and love, one day discover that we only create knowingness whenwe act; doing becomes understanding. Every aspirant is a focal point of energy and should be a conscious focal point. In the midst of the whirl and storm (of the chaos of third dimension) s/he should make his/her presence felt.
3. The Law of Akasha. A great cosmic law which is the principle of the intelligence of
4. The Law of Analogy. Although this is a definite condition of third dimension existence,
no analogy is ever exact in detail but only in certain broad basic correspondences. There
will be found unchangeable points of resemblance, but in using analogy viewing creation, no two details are exact. Using analogy in trying to mentally explain the unexplainable, one attempts to convey understanding, in a broad sense.
5. The Law of Ascension. This law defines the high vibrational frequency which the soul of an incarnational being is resonating. When a personality looses the illusion of separation from its god self, the vibration of that person raises to the point of ascension. No longer does this mean that the incarnational personality leaves the earth plane to live a finer existence. We are meant to bring our loving energies to our every day existence, becoming an example or role model for others to emulate. We can recognize this vibrational frequency in others by the degree to which they are a magnet to others.
6. The Law of Attraction. This is the basic law of all manifestation, the Love Aspect, and it
governs the Soul aspect. One of the Three Major Laws, and it has 11 subsidiary laws.
Fundamentally, this law describes the compelling force of attraction that holds our solar
system to the Sirian. It holds our planets revolving around our central unit, the sun. It holds the lesser systems of atomic and molecular matter circulating around a center in the planet, and that of the subtle bodies co-ordinated around their microcosmic center. It is the primary law of man. The law of synthesis is beginning to be felt.
7. The Law of Balance or Equipoise. (fair exchange) This is elaboration and continuation of the law of equalities. The law of balance is a universal law that supersedes all of man’s laws, creating stability for all third dimension manifestation. Each thought must be balanced by whomever creates it. This is divine wisdom. Allow all viewpoints without feeling you must defend your own. Allow no one to tell you what your journey must reflect or what your reality is. Do not give your power away so easily, but give your love unconditionally. Any messages communicated in love validates equality. Low self esteem is just as non productive as a puffed up sense of self esteem. They both deny equality. Another manifestation of the imbalance of this law is addiction.
8. The Law of Challenge. We have the right to ask of another his or her intent, identity, and whatever pertinent information we feel we require when encountering a disembodied being. Those who come to us in the roll of information givers to channelers don’t mind being challenged. Ask the entity your questions three times (using the same words each time) and you will be given the correct information!
9. The Law of Chemical Affinity. This law governs the soul aspect in the mineral kingdom.
It concerns the marriage of the atoms, and the romance of the elements. It serves to
perpetuate the life of the mineral kingdom and to preserve its integrity. It is the cause of the immetalisation of the Monad.
10. The Law of Cohesion. One of the seven laws of our solar system, under the three major laws. On the second plane cohesion is first apparent. It is the first molecular plane of the system, and is the home of the Monad. Divine coherency is demonstrated.
11. The Law of Color. All colors are centers of attraction, and are complementary or are
antipathetic to each other. Color is healing and impacts the physical, emotional, mental and human body profoundly. Man is partially composed of color in the aura (we are color, tone, symbols and speed of vibration, or light). When intense rays of one or more colors are sent to a specific area of the body, change results.
12. The Law of Common Ground. This is viewed as a problem solving approach and is an
area where two or more can gather to blend differences. It demands that the area be cleansed of previous energy left by others who historically have passed through, or lived on the spot. This is done by two or more sending loving energy to the area for a specified period of time. Cage the area with a gold net and it will stay cleansed of other’s energy. You will leave your energy, but that can be cleansed once you have used this space and are leaving.
13. The Law of Consciousness. As consciousness expands, the space for events increases
and therefore the dimensions in which man congizes good and evil, opportunity and
possibilities, past- present-future enlarge to reveal the outstanding needs in this present
14. The Law of Continuity of Consciousness. The Universe is in a continuous and endless
process of creation. Cosmic consciousness is a reality, and everything in creation is
connected to everything else. The medium for the ‘implicate order’ of this relationship is
2 consciousness. The fusion of individual consciousness and the universal consciousness (the building of the antakharana) results in the development of universal knowledge, of
omniscience (all science/all knowledge). Continuity of consciousness is achieved by us after the soul has been acknowledged, awakened, liberated and identified with the Whole (enlightenment). A step to achieve enlightenment is to be aware of our thoughts, emotions and actions, the faculty that enables us to be vigilant, observant or to know.
15. The Law of Cycles. The world of nature exists within a larger pattern of cycles, such as day and night and the passing of the seasons. The seasons do not push one another. Neither do clouds race the wind across the sky. All things happen in good time. Everything as a time to rise, and a time to fall. Whatever rises, falls and whatever falls shall rise again. That is the principle of cycles.